DANCE TILL THE OCEAN SPILLS!

Create a world of your own, and dance in the rhythm of your heartbeat! Don't let others takeover your world!
Never regret anything because at one time that was exactly what you wanted, Just learn from it, and make a better choice!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

stress wont 'bite' you...

I wonder why one get stressed. I wonder why one get tired with work. I wonder why one gets home looking all drained and without energy. I wonder why one gets upset with their daily chores and wish to be in their friends or neighbours shoes. I wonder why one doesn't see the beauty of their own life rather than dreaming for a different life. I wonder why!

Work as if that's the best thing you have ever done. Do whatever you feel like doing and not just coz you have to for a higher pay. Start your day with a smile on your face and looking forward to doing your chores, rather than cursing a new day to start its routine again. Stress wont 'bite' you if you do not let it bite you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make me believe….

I beg you God, make me believe
Make me love, ‘n’ give me relief
Make me reliance in this life
Let me gain some faith ‘n’ belief
Don’t make me cry
But make me fly
Make me happy and make me smile.
I beg you God, release my pain
Don’t let my life go in vain
Take my suffer
Take my endure
Give me some patience
Give me some tolerance
Replace my suffer with joy
Make me busy with my ploy
I ask you Almighty
Do not leave me alone
To bear for this pain
Give me strength to stand still
Let me find myself in frill
I will ask You beside
For all the hardships
Let my friends be aside

Memories

SONGS OF ANGELS PARADISE

Angels Paradise Visitors


Visitor Map