DANCE TILL THE OCEAN SPILLS!

Create a world of your own, and dance in the rhythm of your heartbeat! Don't let others takeover your world!
Never regret anything because at one time that was exactly what you wanted, Just learn from it, and make a better choice!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Dearest Love
Where do I begin to express how I feel
and define my emotions, so honest and real?
With my pen in hand, I struggle in thought
and holding this in, such pain it has brought.
To love from afar is so bittersweet,
hiding true feelings, remaining discrete.
To hold you in daydreams is how I've survived
but reality still whispers, "I feel so deprived".
So darling just know, as my words start to flow
I'm writing to you from my daydreams' plateau.
It's only on that cloud, I'm free to express
and find enough courage to finally confess.
Each night in my dreams, when slumber sets in
that's when I hold you and our world begins.
My arms wrap around you and off we then soar
to land on a cloud and begin to explore.
I imagine your touch as a warming embrace
I remember your sweet smile time cannot erase.
Unshackled in dreams, your lips search for mine,
as our passion ignites, words cannot define.
With boundaries discarded, no measure of time
the love found in our world, no less then sublime.
My hands cup your face with a gentle carress
as these emotions for you, I try to express.
As I close this letter, know this without doubt
you are the one my heart dreams about.
But again I lose courage, today's not the day
I'll place this letter where all the others lay.

No comments:

Memories

SONGS OF ANGELS PARADISE

Angels Paradise Visitors


Visitor Map