DANCE TILL THE OCEAN SPILLS!

Create a world of your own, and dance in the rhythm of your heartbeat! Don't let others takeover your world!
Never regret anything because at one time that was exactly what you wanted, Just learn from it, and make a better choice!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

People...

People judge.
People hate.
People do lots of stuff.
One thing people don't do is:
THINK
They judge you
They call you names
They can make you feel worthless,

Another thing people don't do is
Consider your feelings
They don't care what they said or if it made you feel bad
One thing they cant do even if they wanted
Is bring me down to there level
They cant make me feel bad about myself
As hard as they try they cant get to me by words, actions, or even groups
So go ahead and try but it wont work

But what do i mean to you?
I'm considering your feelings,
It doesn't mean that i'll respect them,
But i promise you this,
Every time i see you, i'll say hi,
or at least think about it.
every time that you see me,
i'll see you do the same.

but what do i mean to you?
do you even know me?
do you know where i'm standing in life right now?

i did it,
i did something big,
something no one has even dreamed about doing.
and i left one thing behind me:
no regrets.

I will consider your feelings,
and most likely, ill respect them.
But does that make me your best friend...
or does that make me a no-one
that just said a few words of respectableness.

whatever i am to you....ill respect it,
ill make whatever i am to you, the best you've ever had:

one piece of advice for you is:
People
People can judge.
People can hate.
People can do lots of stuff.
One thing people don't do is:
THINK
They can judge you
They can call you names
They can make you feel worthless,

But don't let those kind of people get to you.
Don't stand down.
Don't be someone else to impress yourself.
Don't do something unnecessary to make people like you,
because in the long run,
they wont appreciate you for lying to them.

but then again...

who am i?
who am i to be telling you what to do?
who am i to be telling you how to live your life?

let me tell you this,

i am who you think i am.
i am who you want me to be.
and remember,
whatever i am to you, ill make it the best you ever had.

No comments:

Memories

SONGS OF ANGELS PARADISE

Angels Paradise Visitors


Visitor Map