DANCE TILL THE OCEAN SPILLS!

Create a world of your own, and dance in the rhythm of your heartbeat! Don't let others takeover your world!
Never regret anything because at one time that was exactly what you wanted, Just learn from it, and make a better choice!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Ocean of Love...

Love is in the Air...thats what all the poets feel and express with their pen and putting their thoughts and feelings into writing, giving it a life to see the beauty the world holds...Here is another piece of words from a lovers mind...

The sun was about to set,
the day when I came to meet you,
but a flash of golden rays sparked by the smile of you,
that made my life glitter.

The walk with you made me feel,
that you walk with me,

a thousand miles in my life.
The care you took for me ,
made me sail in the ocean of love.

The reason I call you is to say,
that here is a ship loaded with care,
love and affection that wants to sail,
in your ocean of love and care for a thousand miles.
By: Prashanth

No comments:

Memories

SONGS OF ANGELS PARADISE

Angels Paradise Visitors


Visitor Map