DANCE TILL THE OCEAN SPILLS!

Create a world of your own, and dance in the rhythm of your heartbeat! Don't let others takeover your world!
Never regret anything because at one time that was exactly what you wanted, Just learn from it, and make a better choice!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

...All I see is you.

I came across a lover who adore's his sweetheart so much, and except her he see's nothing. These are his words for the girl he desires for...

remember the day,
the way we spoke,
I'd told you in my calls,
your smile so sweet to me,
But now when I hear you,
you sound that you are in me,
sometimes I feel so alone,
but when I close my eyes...
...All I see is you.

As all I do is think of you...
As I've hungered,
For your loving smile,
As I need your love so badly,
Now till the end of life,
I am waiting for you with open heart,
To embrace you with wings of love,
To hold you deep within my soul,
I do want you to know...
I will always love you,

That you are the girl of my dreams,
The one I have searched all my life,
That every day, more and more,
I'm falling deeply in love with you!
I dream only of your love,
and happiness in life,
I try not to think of you,
but when I close my eyes...
..All I see is you.

Authored By:
Jannam

No comments:

Memories

SONGS OF ANGELS PARADISE

Angels Paradise Visitors


Visitor Map